October 20, 2020
The City of Lithonia traces its beginnings to an area called ‘Cross Roads’ in the early 1840s. In 1856, the City of Lithonia was established. The city is surrounded by granite and its name is credited to a teacher of Greek combining lithos (stone) and onia (place).
Lithonia Municipal Complex
6920 Main Street
Lithonia, GA 30058
© 2018, City of Lithonia. All Rights Reserved. Source of Solutions