Mayor Reynolds and Council are pleased to announce that the City of Lithonia received direct financial assistance from DeKalb County Cares Act Relief Fund in response to the global pandemic from the COVID-19. The proceeds are being earmarked especially to support the needs of local Lithonia business owners and eligible residents of the City of Lithonia. The eligibility guidelines and application process are outlined as follows:
- Must be a resident or business owner located in the City of Lithonia.
- Must have obtained an Occupation Tax Certificate prior to March 1, 2020.
- Must be able to provide supporting documentation of Hardship.
- Business/Nonprofit must have continuous operation for a minimum of one (1) year prior to March 1, 2020 and Current Occupation Tax Certificate.
- Must be current on City Taxes and Permits
Applications can be found below:Rent energy assistance application
Small Business Grant Application
Last modified: December 23, 2020